Technique Video: Air Bubbles in Microscope Slides
Did you know that there are advantages to having air bubbles in a prepared microscope slide? View this technique video from Hooke College of Applied Sciences.
If you are interested in particle manipulation, consider enrolling in Hooke College’s Sample Preparation Techniques course.
Check out all of the Hooke College of Applied Sciences technique videos:
- Isolating a Microscopical Defect
- Permanent Slide Preparation
- Air Bubbles in Microscope Slides
- Particle Solubility as an Aid to Identiﬁcation
- Making and Repairing Tungsten Needles
What techniques you would like us to demonstrate for you? Let us know—leave a comment below.