The following online courses are in production and will be available soon:
- Polarized Light Microscopy: How does a microscope work? What are some analytical techniques? You’ll learn the fundamentals of light microscopy, and how to apply both quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify particulate matter through practical training in advanced techniques.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy: Students with no prior experience will learn to align an SEM, obtain secondary electron (SE) and backscatter electron (BE) micrographs, and perform EDS qualitative and quantitative analysis. For students with prior experience, instructors emphasize techniques to identify particles and optimize SEM and EDS analysis for a wide range of materials analysis problems.
- Infrared Microscopy (FTIR): This course assumes basic knowledge of infrared spectroscopy and operation of an FTIR microscope. There is a brief discussion of infrared theory, and a heavy emphasis on using FTIR microscopy in problem-solving applications. The emphasis is on student sample preparation exercises and the use of different spectral acquisition methods to obtain optimum results.
Our instructors deliver, via professionally-produced videos, high-quality microscopy and microanalysis courses that provide the essential skills needed for problem solving back at your own laboratory.
What to Expect From Our Online Microscopy Training
- Your instructors each have more than 20 years of direct laboratory experience solving current industry challenges
- Robust learning manual
- Professionally-produced videos recorded from several perspectives to help you better understand the methods and lesson material
- IACET certification ensures best practices in education are being implemented
Be the first to know when online courses are released.