Registration can be completed by visiting the Hooke College of Applied Sciences website and choosing a course of interest. Download and complete the registration form and fax it to the registrar at 630-887-7412, or contact the registrar directly:
Hooke College of Applied Sciences
850 Pasquinelli Drive
Westmont, IL 60559-5539
All students will receive an email confirmation of their course enrollment within one week of their registration. If you do not receive a confirmation within one week, please contact the registrar.
Course Completion Requirement Policy
Students are expected to successfully complete a variety of tasks related to the material presented in the course. These tasks will be in the form of hands-on laboratory exercises, identification of unknowns, and quizzes. In addition, students are required to have 100% attendance during the course, participate in class, and complete a student evaluation form.
The student is notified at the end of the course whether or not they have successfully completed the requirements of the course. Successful students will then be awarded a certificate of completion and IACET CEU credits. Those who have not successfully completed the course requirements will not receive a certificate or CEU credits.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies
- 21 or more calendar days prior to the course start date student will receive a full tuition refund less a $50 processing fee.
- 20 – 14 calendar days prior to the course start date student will be held liable for the entire tuition fee with the option to transfer the payment for enrollment in another Hooke College of Applied Sciences course. The entire tuition fee can also be transferred to another student from the same company (one-time transfer within one year of the originally scheduled course).
- 13 – 7 calendar days or less prior to the course start date are liable for the entire tuition fee without the opportunity to transfer the tuition fee for enrollment in another Hooke College of Applied Sciences course.
Confirmed registered students who are not present on the first day of the course will forfeit their enrollment, the entire the tuition fee, and will not have the option to transfer the tuition fee for enrollment in another Hooke College of Applied Sciences course.
Hooke College of Applied Sciences reserves the right to change and/or cancel scheduled courses due to low registrations, or for any other reason, without financial obligation. In the event of a course cancellation, Hooke College of Applied Sciences will notify all registered students at least 5 business days prior to the course start date.
Dress is business casual; no shorts or open-toed shoes.
Hooke College of Applied Sciences is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in a designated area outside the facility.
Tax Deduction for Education Purposes
The IRS permits an income tax deduction for educational expenses, including registration and materials fees, and the cost of travel, meals and lodging, which are undertaken to:
- Maintain or improve skills required in one’s employment, or other trade or business; or
- Meet express requirements of an employer or law imposed as a condition to retention of employment, job status or rate of compensation (Treasury Regulation 1,162.5).