Hooke College of Applied Sciences Visitor Policy
We look forward to welcoming you to our Hooke College course. Please read this entire visitor policy and complete the acknowledgement form below before arriving at our facility.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & REQUIREMENTS
All visitors must adhere to the follow requirements and precautions while visiting our facility.
- Before entering our facility you agree that:
- You do NOT currently have any symptoms related to COVID-19
- Fever, coughing, shortness of breath (difficulty breathing), body aches, sore throat, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- You have NOT had close contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have NOT tested positive or have been tested and are waiting results for COVID-19.
- Following the CDC recommendations a cloth face covering or surgical-type mask must be worn at all times within our facility. If you do not have a face covering or mask, one will be provided.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry to and exit from our facility.
- Upon entry a Hooke representative will check your temperature using a temporal thermometer.
- Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet at all times. We will ensure social distancing is maintained in each classroom.
- We will disinfect all instruments before your visit and wipes will be provided if you wish to disinfect your equipment during your course.
- Boxed lunches will be provided on course days. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions.
- Coffee, water and packaged snacks will be provided during the day.
- Contact Tracing: We ask, as a courtesy, that you inform us if after your visit to TMG you learn you may have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to your visit. We will extend the same courtesy to you if we learn that a member of our staff you were in contact with was unknowingly exposed to COVID-19 prior to your visit.
I have read and understand the visitors policy for Hooke College of Applied Sciences, 850 Pasquinelli Drive, Westmont, Illinois. By completing the form below, I agree to abide by these requirements during my visit.