Technique Video: Air Bubbles in Microscope Slides
Did you know that there are advantages to having air bubbles in a prepared microscope slide? View this technique video from Hooke College of Applied Sciences.
Check out all of the Hooke College of Applied Sciences technique videos:
- Isolating a Microscopical Defect
- Permanent Slide Preparation
- Air Bubbles in Microscope Slides
- Particle Solubility as an Aid to Identiﬁcation
- Making and Repairing Tungsten Needles
What techniques you would like us to demonstrate for you? Let us know—leave a comment below.