JEOL NeoScope JCM-7000
Increase your scope with the JCM-7000 benchtop SEM. The perfect complement to light microscopy, this compact instrument with a magnification range of 10X – 100,000X gives you the power of scanning electron microscopy in a convenient package.
Equipped with a large sample chamber, both high and low vacuum modes of operation, both secondary and backscatter electron detectors, real-time 3D imaging, easy to use metrology tools, and optional fully-integrated energy dispersive X-ray (EDS), the JCM-7000 NeoScope is smart, flexible, and powerful.
- 10X – 100,000X (print 128 mm x 96 mm)
- 24X – 202,168X (display 280mm x 210mm)
- Minimize sample prep and generate images in less than 3 minutes
- Select automatic conditions, or set and save your own
- Optional EDS for elemental analysis
New — Zeromag
- Zeromag simplifies navigation and enhances throughput
- With Zeromag, you can navigate from a color optical image—as you increase the magnification, you transition from the optical to live SEM image automatically
- Set up large area automated image montage and stitching; EDS option includes automated montage X-ray map
- Automatically link SEM image, position, optical image, and EDS data (with EDS option)
New — Live 3D Imaging
With the EDS option, our 6-channel, high sensitivity, solid state backscatter electron detector acquires composition, topographic and shadow (combination of composition and topography) images, and supports live 3D imaging.
Combine the live 3D image with software to create a 3D model and calculate surface texture data, including:
- Cross-sectional profile
- Surface roughness
New — Live Elemental Analysis
When you opt for the EDS option, our analytical model includes JEOL’s fully-embedded EDS system with real-time EDS spectra during image observation. With live elemental analysis, you can:
- View EDS spectra in real time as you search for an area of interest
- Set analysis points, area, map positions, and line scans
- View major elements detected, and automatically display on live EDS window
For over 50 years, McCrone Microscopes & Accessories has remained the industry expert. Let us power up your benchtop to give you remarkable images of protein structures, nano particles and stress fractures.
Need A Quote?
Need assistance with your order? We can help.