Linkam LINK System Control and Image Capture Software
Take control of your experiment.
Linkam’s LINK software for Windows is designed for use with T96 (and T95) controllers. LINK has a range of modules available including Image Capture, TASC (Thermal Analysis by Surface Characterization), Measurement and 21 CFR 11.
- Uncluttered and intuitive user interface
- Live display of current status for easy monitoring
- Full control of heating and cooling rates, limit and hold time of up to 100 ramps
- Row by row control of vacuum, humidity, tensile force and shear modes controllable and synchronized with temperature
- Parameters of connected Linkam sensors displayed and stored – e.g. vacuum, humidity, force, XY position and pressure (dependent on connected stage type)
- Real time chart of temperature and other measured parameters
- Trigger I/O for synchronization with other equipment
- Triggers recorded and plotted row by row
- Automatic setup of controls and parameter limits based on stage type connected
- Full five point temperature calibration
- USB 2.0 to T96 and CSS450 Controllers
- Optional modules including Linkam Imaging Systems with high performance cameras
- Includes .NET Component for easy integration into 3rd party applications e.g. LabView
- Native 64 bit application
To get more out of your Linkam stage, add one of the LINK Imaging Systems to record images of your sample automatically during your experiment. Adding imaging to your system greatly enhances its capabilities allowing you to directly monitor and analyse changes to the physical characteristics of your material, such as color, size and shape.
LINK supports the Linkam T96, T95 and CSS450 controllers only and is a native 64 bit application compatible with Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
If you have a T95 controller and are using LinkSys32 why not upgrade to LINK? With additional features and 64 bit Windows support, now is a great time to upgrade. The new five point temperature calibration makes it easier than ever to ensure your data is spot on. The row by row control of parameters such as Vacuum, Humidity or Tensile Force makes even the most complex experiments easy to set up. All your LinkSys32 data can be imported into LINK ensuring continuity of data.
Contact Linkam or your local Linkam distributor for more information on how to upgrade your LinkSys32 to the new LINK.
Need A Quote?
Need assistance with your order? We can help.