The MA100L is equipped with a high-intensity maintenance-free LED lamp that has a low power consumption of only 3 watts. The LED lamp provides a uniform image with stable color temperature, regardless of changing light intensity.
Top-of-the-line CFI60-2 Objectives
CFI60-2 objectives have evolved from the CFI60, recognized for its high NA and long working distance, and now offer the longest working distance and optimum chromatic aberration correction in a body that is lighter than ever. Up to five objective lenses can be mounted.
Simple polarization observation with a single-action polarizer/analyzer mechanism.
This device makes simple polarizing observation possible, which is effective for samples such as polymer materials. It takes just a single action to engage the polarizer and analyzer in the light path. The polarizer can rotate 360° degrees, allowing users to set a polarization direction suited to the sample being observed.
The dedicated MA-SR rectangular stage’s three-plate structure gives the microscope stable control and superior durability and enables observation of heavy samples, including embedded samples that are still mounted on a grinder’s holder.
Aperture Diaphragm Comes Standard with a Condenser
The illuminator comes with a condenser that enables users to control image contrast and depth of field of the sample.
Optics: CFI60 /CFI60-2 system
Observation image: Reversed image
Observation method: Brightfield and polarization (with MA P/A simple polarizer/analyzer set)
Focusing nosepiece (fixed stage), coaxial coarse/fine adjustment knob with 8.5-mm stroke
(Coarse adjustment of 37.7mm per turn, fine adjustment of 0.2mm per turn)
Nosepiece: Brightfield 5-position nosepiece
MA-SR Rectangular Stage
- 50 x 50 mm stroke (includes two stage inserts (ø20mm and 40mm opening) and coaxial control handle on the right side
- The 3-plate design allows entire top surface to move. Optional Stage inserts: MA-SRSH1
- Specimen Holder 1 with (ø15mm opening or MA-SH3 Specimen Holder 3 with 2mm to 32mm adjustable opening
MA-SP Plane Stage
- 170 x 230mm – Includes two stage inserts (1) clear acrylic stage insert with ø30mm opening, (2) clear acrylic stage insert with crescent opening (width 30mm) to allow clearance for rotation of high magnification objectives
- Optional stage inserts: MA-SRSH1 Specimen Holder 1 with 15mm opening or MA-SH3 Specimen Holder 3 with 2mm to 32mm adjustable opening
- Accepts Attachable Mechanical Stage
TI-SM Mechanical Stage CH
- Attachable Mechanical Stage CH 126mm x 80mm stroke, handle can be attached on the right or left side of the plain stage Optional Specimen Holders to fit Attachable Mechanical stage:
- MA-SH1 Specimen Holder 1 (ø15mm opening)
- MA-SH2 Specimen Holder 2 ( ø30mm opening)
- C-HU Universal Holder (30mm to 65mm adjustable opening)
- 1W white LED
- Aperture stop (lever control)
Binocular body: Built-in Siedentopf binocular, 45 inclination angle and 50 to 75-mm interpupillary adjustment
Maximum power consumption: 3 W (nominal value)
Dimensions: 230 x 614 x 381 mm (W x D x H)
Weight: 7.2 kg