Diverse, User-Friendly Design Combined with Outstanding Optical Performance
LIFT & CARRY
- Ergonomic grips add safety when retrieving the microscope from high places.
- Colored grips indicate appropriate places to hold the microscope.
- Smooth, rounded design eliminates all sharp edges.
- The CX23 is one of the lightest weight microscope in its class, with a total weight of approx. 5.9 kg (13.01 lbs).
- The CX23 features a carrying arm angled to keep the wrists in a comfortable, neutral position.
- The eyepiece can be fixed in place to help prevent damage or loss when moved.
- A rackless stage and stage cover give safety and longtime operation.
- A locking pin keeps the observation tube in place.
- Interpupillary adjustment from 48 to 75 mm enables personalized comfort for individual users.
- Adjustable eyepoint provides greater comfort for users of different heights.
- Left and right diopter adjustment enable optimal focus for each eye.
- The inward-facing revolving nosepiece allows for more space above the stage, enabling the easy setting and exchanging of specimens or adding of oil for the immersion objective.
- Objectives have long working distances
- The focusing knob offers durable movement with a coaxial design to enable precise coarse and fine focus control. As a result, the stage can be quickly brought into focus by either the left or right side knob.
- A torque release function prevents damage in case excess force is applied to the coarse focusing knob or stage knob.
SET SAMPLE & OBSERVE
- The focus lock prevents objectives and specimen from any damage.
- Field number (FN) of 20 ensures a wide field of view.
- The CX23 features plan achromat objectives that preserve outstanding image flatness throughout the field of view.
- The LED light source provides long service time—20,000 hours—and offers low power consumption.
- Also, its reduced blue color preserves vivid colors on HE staining.
- A storage compartment on the back of the CX23 makes it easy to stow the power cable after use.
- An optional dedicated wooden case is also available.
- A built-in security slot allows attachment of an anti-theft cable for when the CX23 is left unattended.
Eyepiece (10X) Field number (FN): 20 (anti-fungus)
Revolving nosepiece (built-in 4-position)
Plan achromat, anti-fungus objectives; 4X – 10X – 40X – 100X (Oil)
Aluminum die-cast metal frame, protective covering
Transmitted Köehler illuminator (LED lamp)
Abbe condenser; NA1.25/W.D. -(4X–100X), manual, built-in
Infinity optical system
Fixed quadruple nosepiece
30° inclined binocular observation tubes
Interpupillary distance adjustment range: 48-75 mm
Eyepoint adjustment: 370.0 – 432.9 mm
Weight: 5.9 kg (approx.)
Dimensions: 198W x 259D x 384H mm
Rated voltage/electric current: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz o.4A
Focusing mechanism: stage focus
Stage height movement (coarse handle movement stroke; 15 mm)
Coarse adjustment limit stopper
Torque adjustment for coarse adjustment knob
Fine focus knob (minimum adjustment gradations: 2.5 µm)
Wire movement mechanical fixed stage
Traveling range: 76 mm (X) x 30 mm (Y)
Specimen position scale
Dedicated wooden case