Retsch Mixer Mill MM 500
The MM 500 – Best in class for sample mixing and pulverization
The Mixer Mill MM 500 is a versatile bench-top unit which has been developed specially for high sample throughput in dry, wet and cryogenic grinding of small sample amounts. This powerful mill mixes and pulverizes powders and suspensions efficiently and quickly down to the nanometer range in shortest time.
Benefits at a Glance
- Powerful grinding with up to 35 Hz
- Grinding jar volumes 50 ml, 80 ml, 125 ml, pressure-tight up to 5 bar
- New jar design allows full use of volume, also for wet grinding
- Three different grinding modes (dry, wet or cryogenic)
- Memory for 12 SOPs and 4 program cycles
- Can be controlled via the optional RETSCH App
The robust high-performance drive makes the MM 500 suitable for applications like mechanical alloying and mechanochemistry.
The user-friendly clamping system facilitates safe operation. For periodic sample extraction, the jars remain conveniently clamped.
- Mechanical alloying
- Size reduction
- Cell disruption
- Cryogenic grinding
Fields of application
Agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment / recycling, food, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics, medicine / pharmaceuticals, material science.
Need A Quote?
Need assistance with your order? We can help.