The McCrone Group Visitor Policy
Thank you for scheduling a visit to The McCrone Group, Inc. (Westmont, Illinois). Please read this entire visitor policy and complete the acknowledgement form below before arriving at our facility. If you have not scheduled a visit, but have a reason to be at our facility, please call 630-887-7100 or contact your McCrone contact to make arrangements. Currently, only pre-approved visitors will be allowed into our facility.
McCrone Associates, Inc., our analytical laboratory, is an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited facility; is a DEA and FDA registered facility; and is required to comply with specific safe workplace requirements, security systems, and applicable Good Manufacturing Practices as outlined in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations. This visitor policy provides guidelines that must be followed to ensure your safety, the security and confidentiality of materials and information, and the laboratory’s compliance during your visit.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & REQUIREMENTS
All visitors must adhere to the follow requirements and precautions while visiting our facility regardless of your vaccination status.
- Before entering our facility you agree that:
- You do NOT currently have any symptoms related to COVID-19
- Fever, coughing, shortness of breath (difficulty breathing), body aches, sore throat, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- You have NOT had close contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have NOT tested positive or have been tested and are waiting results for COVID-19.
Please respect the following guidelines and precautions while visiting our facility regardless of your vaccination status.
- Following the CDC recommendations a cloth face covering or surgical-type mask must be worn at all times within our facility. If you do not have a face covering or mask, one will be provided.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry to and exit from our facility.
- Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet at all times.
- Please disinfect (wipes and/or spray will be provided) objects touched during your visit.
- If you will be visiting for a full day or multiple days, please plan to bring or arrange your own lunch. There are no food deliveries to our building at this time.
- Contact Tracing: We ask, as a courtesy, that you inform us if after your visit to TMG you learn you may have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to your visit. We will extend the same courtesy to you if we learn that a member of our staff you were in contact with was unknowingly exposed to COVID-19 prior to your visit.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
The McCrone Group takes the confidentiality of our clients and their samples, data and records seriously and has security systems in place to protect this information. Please do not attempt to view or obtain confidential information through use of photographs, direct viewing and/or other electronic means. The McCrone Group reserves the right to inspect or confiscate any bags, equipment, supplies, or device in the event of a potential violation of our security and confidentiality policy.
As a visitor, you will require an escort while you are within our building. Please check with your designated McCrone escort or dial 0 on an in-house telephone to reach the operator if you have needs that require you to leave your immediate area of work within our building.
Do not attempt to enter any locked or restricted areas within our building without permission to do so and a proper escort. Please do not wander around the building.
The use of cellular telephones should be kept to a minimum and be restricted to use in conference rooms and non-laboratory spaces. This includes texting and internet use on a smartphone. We ask that you be courteous of others working and conducting business. The use of cameras, video cameras, smartphone cameras, and/or any other type of recording device is absolutely prohibited within our building without prior authorization from an officer of The McCrone Group.
Use of external or personal data storage devices (USB drives, smartphones, laptops, writable CDs or DVD, and/or any other storage media and devices) are prohibited without prior authorization by IT personnel or an officer of The McCrone Group.
When working in controlled environments, with laboratory equipment or systems, and/or any computer systems, additional training and approval is required. Information will be provided by your escort or another qualified McCrone employee.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises.
Our normal business hours are 7:30am to 5:00pm CT, Monday through Friday. Work that needs to be conducted outside of normal business hours must be pre-arranged with your McCrone escort.
Equipment you are bringing into our building will be evaluated for safety and cleanliness before being allowed. Work activities must also be reviewed to ensure they do not affect the validation of equipment or environments and do not generate particulate that would impact our analysis.
Designated areas within our building may require personal protective equipment to be worn and/or additional precautions to be taken. Your McCrone escort will inform you of these requirements and will provide you with the proper personal protective equipment when necessary.
Drinking and eating is not allowed in certain areas of our building. Please check with your McCrone escort to ensure it is safe to do so.
Smoking or vaping is absolutely prohibited in all areas of the facility.
In the event of an emergency, follow the directions provided by your escort or another McCrone employee to ensure your safe exit from and re-entry into our facility.
I have read and understand the visitors policy governing security, confidentiality, and safety at The McCrone Group, 850 Pasquinelli Drive, Westmont, Illinois. By completing the form below, I agree to abide by these requirements during my visit.